[Spambayes] Spambayes confusion

Bethanie Gordon gersfeld at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 08:55:01 EST 2004

 I have more spam than Ham before and just a few days ago the reverse was true. How do you level it out??! Also why am I still getting all the Spam? I mean of course spammers change their email addresses etc...so how can Spambayes ever stop that?

I downloaded Spambayes because the spam was abruptly stopping my email downloads as Norton anti-virus was seeing spam as a 'threat'. This problem seems to have stopped for now...don't know if it was Spambayes or something else I did though because I still get spam, only the rest of my email now comes in without a problem...

I am too stupid for this program!!    Beth