[Spambayes] What is better than recruiting members?

Ambassador of Goodwill pcjag at jabble.com
Sat Mar 20 07:33:51 EST 2004

Hi,

When we talk about recruiting in MLM, we usually think of getting other individuals
to join our program and become our downline. No doubt about that, it is a great
opportunity to earn money.

What could be better?

Think what would happen if your network is composed of businesses instead of
individual members.

That is, instead of an individual person paying for his monthly membership, you
have a network of different kinds of businesses like restaurants, hotels, etc.,
in your downline.
And because they are in your downline, you have a part from their daily sales.
If those businesses are earning thousands or even millions of dollars every single
day.

What could be better still?

What about a combination of members and businesses in your network? Add to that
the power of the internet in your prospecting.

Then you have the biggest opportunity you never thought possible.

For more information, send an email to:
       zimba at Mymail.ph.inter.net

Put "SIGN ME UP for Free" in the subject, together with your:

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
Desired USERNAME:
and PASSWORD in the body of the letter

Being the only opportunity of its kind, definitely this is a ground floor opportunity.

Regards,

Ginah Tabar
zimba at Mymail.ph.inter.net