[Spambayes] Will spambayes run on an NT system??

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Mar 15 17:24:41 EST 2004

> Will spambayes run on an NT system??  I'm using OUTLOOK 2000  SR-1

Yes, you should have no problems there.

> It seemed to install OK, but the toolbar never showed up in OUTLOOK.

Check if it has been disabled by Outlook for some reason (Help->About
Microsoft Outlook->Disabled Items).  If not, then there should be a log
file, even if it has never loaded and was just installed, which might give
us some more clues.

Which version did you install?

=Tony Meyer

---