[Spambayes] Hi

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Mon Mar 15 16:28:07 EST 2004

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:00:12 -0000, Theo De Regibus <theo at rmonline.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just thought I would comment on how excellent your program is.
>
> Perhaps this functionality already exists but it would also be good, once
> spam has been identified, to be able to bounce the spam back to the
> sender
> to give the impression that the recipient does not exist, this sometimes
> has
> the effect of removing the recipients email from the spammers database.

This has been discussed at great length in our group, and we have decided
to not implement this.  Grab the archives, search on "bounce" and you'll
have plenty of reading material as to why.

--
Tim Stone