[Spambayes] Allowing multiple users with XP PRO and Outlook 2003

Rick Rutledge ric.o.chet at cox.net
Fri Mar 12 00:53:14 EST 2004

I have read the trouble shooting guide and still am stupefied.  I am not
sure about the following instructions, To register SpamBayes in this way,
you must log on as a user with permissions to modify the system registry,
then execute the command (obviously with the correct patch substituted):
    regsvr32.exe /i:hkey_local_machine "c:\Program
Files\SpamBayes\bin\outlook_addin.dll".

What exactly am I supposed to do here?  I couldn’t find this string in
hkey_local_machine?  Please help.  Thanks I am new to Windows.

As Ever,

Rick Rutledge

HYPERLINK "mailto:ric.o.chet at cox.net"ric.o.chet at cox.net

---