[Spambayes] Mailing List

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Wed Mar 10 00:18:39 EST 2004

This is yet another example of people using a tool without fully
understanding what its purpose is and how it works...and then blaming it for
their troubles. I'm not sure it's worthy of the SB developers' time to try
to educate such people - hey, it's a free product - you don't like it? don't
use it, end of story. You have a problem? you can ask nicely for advice
instead of throwing accusations.