[Spambayes] This Stock is going... UP.. SBWL (Skybridge Wireless Inc)

Candy Raveuse candyraveuse at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:52:13 EST 2004

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
January 26, 2004 - The Penny Stock Report

+++ HOT Trading Alert +++ HOT Trading Alert ++++

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Did you miss out on ACST, UP 400%?, ICMH, 130%? and
others?

NOW What are you waiting for?

Here's another pick - Another potential big Play  - SBWL

++ EXCITING NEWS JUST RELEASED FOR SBWL ++

SBWL * SBWL * SBWL * SBWL * SBWL * SBWL * SBWL * SBWL

Before we start with the profile of SBWL we would like
to mention something very important: THERE IS BIG PR
CAMPAIGN GOING ON.

SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LOW PRICE THAT THE STOCK IS
TRADING AT AND GET IN EARLY. THE TARGET PRICES BELOW
ARE PRETTY MUCH REALISTIC.

SBWL * SBWL * SBWL * SBWL * SBWL * SBWL * SBWL * SBWL

+>+>+>  Company Profile   +>+>+>
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Skybridge Wireless Inc

Symbol: BB: SBWL

Current Price: $0.044

SPECULATIVE TARGET PRICE IN NEXT 2-3 DAYS: $0.09 - 0.11
SPECULATIVE TARGET PRICE IN NEXT 5 DAYS: $0.12

EXCITING NEWS JUST RELEASED !!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SBWL is our PLAY OF THE MONTH PICK for the month of January.

A few reasons to own Skybridge Wireless Inc.

- Attractive industry (Wireless Broadband Internet Access)

- Technically the stock just double tested its 1 month low levels and we expect it to bounce back and retest the 11 cents level and go further.

- According to company press releases, SkyBridge is  positioned to produce solid growth, rapidly increasing revenues and impressive share value gains.

- Specializing in high growth areas in a high growth sector, the company specializes in providing high-speed fixed wireless Internet access to businesses and communities in some of the nation's fastest-growing metropolitan markets.

=============================
NEWS RELEASE * NEWS RELEASE*
=============================

LAS VEGAS, Jan 23, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- SkyBridge Wireless Inc. (SBWL) announced continued discussions and efforts with Wall Street have resulted in Wall Street insiders coming to meet in Las Vegas for face-to-face review of operations and the start of negotiations for long-term relationships to benefit SkyBridge Wireless Inc. Preliminary long-term arrangements have been reached during the meetings and the company believes the efforts will form a foundation for SkyBridge Wireless Inc. planned and future acquisitions and expansions.

Wall Street Push

SkyBridge Wireless Inc. has firmly determined to expand in Las Vegas, one of the highest population and business growth areas, and to pursue acquisitions, and make international connections, with Wall Street to help. SkyBridge Wireless Inc. is continuing efforts to obtain the benefits of close Wall Street ties, to support mergers and acquisitions and capital needs. The company continues to undertake efforts involving travel, meetings, discussions, negotiations and other tasks primarily involving Wall Street, which started recently when the SkyBridge Wireless Inc. CEO visited Wall Street.

Las Vegas Inspection Proves Successful

SkyBridge Wireless Inc. has been working to show Wall Street the company has the business ability to make it happen for the New Year. CEO "Jim" Wheeler stated, "Our efforts have now come together this past week with the completion of meetings in Las Vegas involving the Wall Street firm of May Davis Group, with two senior members of their staff coming into town to meet, and what appeared to be 'inspect' what we have. This was the first time Wall Street has come to visit us in Las Vegas, and the meeting went excellent. We are proceeding."

The company is seeking help with mergers and acquisitions and has sought the advice of the Wall Street visitors for a long-term plan of growth, and is hoping for additional assistance to tap into a global package of contacts, including possible future funding.

Wheeler commented further, "We are in a crucial stage where we need to make the right decisions about acquisitions, growth, funding, etc., and so we are most pleased that they have taken an interest in us, are now advising us, and are starting to be in contact with us almost daily ... most important is they seem to accept our plans and what we have and want to proceed"

SPECULATIVE TARGET PRICE IN NEXT 2-3 DAYS: $0.09 - 0.11
SPECULATIVE TARGET PRICE IN NEXT 5 DAYS: $0.12

Skybridge Wireless Inc
SYMBOL: SBWL

+>+>+>  DISCLAIMER +>+>+>

forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may be identified by such
terms as expect", "believe", "may", "will", "explode","move","undervalued"
and  "intend" or similar terms. The information in the above statement could
not be 100% accurate and the newsletter is not responsible for this. We are
NOT a registered investment advisor or a broker dealer. This is NOT an offer
to buy or sell securities. No recommendation that the securities of the
companies profiled should be purchased, sold or held by individuals or entities
that learn of the profiled companies. This newsletter was paid $6500 in cash
by third party to publish this report.Investing in companies profiled is
high-risk and use of this information is for reading purposes only. If anyone
decides to act as an investor, then it will be that investor's sole risk.
Investors are advised NOT to invest without the proper advertisement from an
attorney or a registered financial broker. Do not rely solely on the
information presented,do additional independent research to form your own
opinion and decision regarding investing in the profiled companies. Be advised
that the purchase of such high-risk securities may result in the loss of your
entire investment. Void where prohibited. The owners of this publication or
their partners may already own free trading shares in SBWL and may immediately
sell all or a portion of these shares into the open market at or about the
time this report is published. Factual statements are made as of the date
stated and are subject to change without notice.