[Spambayes] Can't get to additional Outlook inboxes to filter them

LTA Webmaster webmaster at lta.org
Tue Mar 2 18:21:18 EST 2004

 Great news on this!  I tried Tony's suggestion and it didn't help, so I
tried one more thing.  I removed the extra mailboxes from my profile and
then added them again.  It cleared it right up.  So Tony was right,
something was wrong with the ID, and by removing and re-adding it has
cleared it right up!  Thanks Tony, your idea was on the right track, it
was just easier to solve than you thought!

Rebecca