[Spambayes] possible spambayes bug

Andrew F. Kappel andrew at atomicx.com
Wed Jun 30 19:46:01 CEST 2004

In outlook 2000.
When I set an account to "Leave a copy of messages on server" and "Remove
from server when deleted from "Deleted Items"
So I can pick up my "saved" mail from my server at a later time.  The Email
/ Spam I have Deleted from both my SpamBayes Spam Directory and my Deleted
Items, still stays on the server.

I like the software, it is a bit slow, but the quality makes up for it.
I am the owner of an ISP / WEB house / Computer / Network.... Yada Yada
Yada.  I will recommend your product to my customers.
Thanks,