[Spambayes] Corrupted Outlook .pst

Matt Naish mnaish at guardianmms.com
Sun Jun 27 16:03:55 EDT 2004

Hi there,

Does anyone have experience with fixing a corrupted outlook .pst file?
SpamBayes was doing its thing when I hit the infamous 2GB pst file size
limit (if a pst file exceeds 2GB the file becomes corrupted and outlook
cannot open it).  I have tried some of the suggested solutions like
removing 25 to 50 MB of the file with a hex editor and then running
scanpst.exe (Inbox Repair Tool), but to no avail.

Maybe my corrupted file is somehow related to SpamBayes operations?  Any
insight is greatly welcomed!

Thanks in advance,

Matt