[Spambayes] Junk folder has disappeared

Me-Shell Barnas me-shell at swellwomen.com
Fri Jun 25 17:21:40 EDT 2004

Aloha and greetings,

I just downloaded your wonderful program a few days ago and it has been
working wonderfully. However, today I noticed that I had the Junk
Suspects folder in my INBox but the Junk E-Mail folder has disappeared.
My outlook stated that I had mail in my box but there wasn't any mail in
my inbox.I'm guessing it was in the Junk E-Mail folder which is no where
to be found. Help!

Many Blissings,

Me-Shell Barnas, R.Y.T.

Founder

Fall 2004:

Experience 1: Nov. 10th-Nov. 14th, 2004

Experience 2: Nov. 14th-Nov.20th, 2004

Experience 3: Nov. 21st-Nov. 27th, 2004 **Open to SwellMates, SwellWomen
and SwellMen**

**Experience 3 is an intermediate Surf Experience, opened to women, men
and couples, including all levels of Yoga on Maui's North Shore with
limited booking (6-10 Max). Participants must have 1 to 2 years or more
of prior surfing experience and must be confident ocean swimmers.**

http://www.swellwomen.com

800.399.MAUI (6284) TOLL FREE

808.579.8211 Local ph

808.579.9016 Fax

NEW THIS FALL!!!

SwellWomen is proud to introduce "SwellMates" an Experience for Couples
who follow their Bliss.

SwellWomen respects your privacy and is interested in sending out
e-mails to individuals who are subscribers. If you would like to
unsubscribe to our list, please hit reply and type unsubscribe and or
call 1.808.579.8211 with your request.