[Spambayes] how to not get any spam email

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Jun 24 13:24:34 EDT 2004

    patty> Hi can you please help me? I am getting alot of Spam emails on my
    patty> out look express account. How can I stop all Spam email or even
    patty> block them?

Patty,

You can download and install Spambayes.  For more details about using
Spambayes with Outlook Express, check here:

    http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/windows.html

Scroll down to the "Non Outlook Solutions" section.  There's also a bit of
information about using Spambayes with Outlook Express in the FAQ:

    http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html

If you have trouble installing and configuring the software post back to the
mailing list.

--
Skip Montanaro
Got gigs? http://www.musi-cal.com/submit.html