[Spambayes] HELP with Outlook

Calacci, Bridget Calacci at champlain.edu
Wed Jun 23 10:31:34 EDT 2004

I have loaded and reloaded Spambayes every day. Every day I log-in, and
my mailbox does not appear in Spambayes. I have 4 mailboxes in my
Outlook, two of which I want to utilize SB for. 3 of my four mailboxes
show up as a "selection" and the most important one (mine...and the
primary one for this outlook account) does not. Eveyr morning I get a
message that says I need to reconfigure my Spambayes, and every morning
I go to do that and my mailbox fails to show up as a selection to be
"scanned" for spam. So, I unload the program and reinstall it. Still, no
mailbox for me. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????

Bridget