[Spambayes] No Spambayes

R0YC at aol.com R0YC at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 21:03:42 EDT 2004

I looked at the troubleshooting guide, and I looked at the FAQs, and I scanned the list archives, but I could not find the solution to the following problem:  Using Outlook 2000, I inadvertantly dragged the Spambayes buttons (Add to Spam, Recover from Spam) off the menu bar and on to the desktop.  That gave me a floating toolbar, which I then proceeded to close.  Now, no Spambayes. Also, Spambayes is not listed as an Add-in, even if I browse to the Spambayes folder.  Before I reinstall Spambayes, I was hoping there was a way to recover it, especially all my training.  Help!