[Spambayes] Request for permission

Luis Garrido lgarrido at softonic.com
Wed Jun 9 03:41:57 EDT 2004

Hello

My name is Luis Garrido and I am Softonic.com Customer Service
Executive, our company is the leading site in software downloads and
sales all over Europe and spanish worldwide.

Our website, http://www.softonic.com, only available in Spanish at this
moment, receives over 9 million visits per month, serving up to 75
million pages per month (In the Global Top 10 websites in Spain). As for
the depth of our database, we offer over 25.000 thousand programs in our
catalogue, and have over 5 million downloads per month and produce
different cd-rom/dvd collections widely distributed in Spain through PC
Magazines and Newspapers.

As, currently now, Windows platform is obviously the biggest in terms of
downloads and applications, we would like to ask for your permission in
order to include your program SpamBayes 1.0b1 in our cd-rom collections
and make them available to all Softonic users through all our
distribution methods & marketing campaigns.

Also, if you are interested in selling the product in Spain, just let us
know, we can offer you different selling and marketing methods for
reaching a wide range of spanish users.

Yours sincerely

Luis Garrido
Costumer Service Executive