[Spambayes] It's Great, But...

David Gliserman dgliserman at snet.net
Tue Jun 8 10:17:43 EDT 2004

The latest (beta) version of Spambayes is commercial quality, with one
exception - it jerks the Outlook menus around and makes them unstable. I
ran the beat version for about a month until my Windows environment
became unstable for (I hope) other reasons. If you can nail down the
Outlook menu issue, I'll be happy to contribute. Until then I have to
fight the good fight with each Outlook folder I open and realign. Right
now I am leaving it fallow until I think that final bug has met its
match.

Best of luck.

Dave G.