[Spambayes] Folder selection problems..

Frosdick, Paul froz at itv.com
Tue Jun 8 03:26:27 EDT 2004

Thanks for the update.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Meyer [mailto:tameyer at ihug.co.nz]
Sent: 08 June 2004 06:08
To: Frosdick, Paul; spambayes at python.org
Subject: RE: [Spambayes] Folder selection problems..

[Second Exchange mailbox selection problem]
> Great stuff, you've managed to replicate the problem.
> Is the new release on the horizon?

Yes.  I should have time to do my bit at the end of this week, so I'll
see
if Mark does likewise to do his bit.

The gap between 1.0rc1 and 1.0rc2 should really have been much shorter -
it's not that a lot is changing, it's just that the people putting
together
the releases at the moment are short on time.  The 1.0rc2 -> 1.0 gap
should
be very short.

=Tony Meyer

---
This

Please visit the official ITV website at www.itv.com
for the latest company news.

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster at itv.com

Thank you.