[Spambayes] spambayes just stopped working during training!

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jun 6 22:50:37 EDT 2004

> I have just downloaded spambayes tonight (05/03/04) and
> was doing the training (the one where everything goes
> into the suspect folder) when spambayes toolbar delete
> as spam mail button stopped working.  I closed outlook
> and reopened it and everything was fine for a few minutes.
> I closed it again, reopened it and no such luck; it
> (the button) will not work.

Sorry about the slow response - we've all been pretty busy recently.

I suspect that when you reopened Outlook, the toolbar buttons still wouldn't
work - was that the case?  It sounds most like a problem with the database,
although it's hard to know for sure.  What we need to see is a copy of your
most recent log file.  The troubleshooting guide explains where to find
that.

=Tony Meyer

---