[Spambayes] Deleting a Message as Spam Takes a Long Time

Laron Swapp laron at telonics.com
Thu Jun 3 11:07:35 EDT 2004

To Whom It May Concern:

I've really liked using the SpamBayes system but have found recently that
deleting a message as spam takes 5-10 seconds.  Is this normal?  My database
has about 120 messages in it.

Also, when I make it so SpamBayes marks a message as read, Outlook doesn't
clear the envelope tray icon in the taskbar telling me I have new mail.  Is
there any way to make the tray icon go away when I get junk mail?

Thanks to those on the development team for a great program.

Regards,
Laron Swapp
Engineer, Research and Development
Telonics, Inc.