[Spambayes] hotbar

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jun 1 20:36:02 EDT 2004

> spambayes has disabled my hotbar tool bar.
> do you know how I can fix it?

You could try checking to see if Outlook has disabled it (with Outlook
2002/2003): Help->About Microsoft Outlook->Disabled Items.

You could try seeing if it's listed in the COM add-ins (assuming that it
normally would be - I'm not familiar with the tool bar at all).
Tools->Options->Other->Advanced Options->COM Add-ins.

If it's just not visible any more, you can try right-clicking on any other
toolbar, and clicking next to the one you want visible.

=Tony Meyer

---