[Spambayes] Broken links

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jul 22 01:57:11 CEST 2004

> Greetings...  SpamBayes is a fantastic product.
> Keep up the extraordinary work!

Many thanks for the kind words.

> BTW:  The links to the Release Notes and Files
> That Make Up This Release are ... busted ...
> broken ... nonoperational ... suboptimally configured ...

This appears to be because sourceforge is partially down.  At least, trying
to connect to http://sourceforge.net fails for me (and that's where those
pages are).  Presumably this is a temporary problem (usually you'd be
redirected to a "down for maintenance page") that's unexpected and will be
fixed quickly.

Nothing we can do about it, though, I'm afraid.

=Tony Meyer

---