[Spambayes] spambayes with multiple profiles

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:20:42 CEST 2004

Coe, Bob wrote:
> You should, however, use a naming convention different from the one
> Inboxer uses. Some users (me, for example) may have obsolete Inboxer
> configuration files lurking around for historical reasons.

Yeah, we really should talk to Sean about using a different name for his
"Application Data" directory. <0.5 wink>

But seriously, we do use a different convention for the options
configuration file, and AFAIK the bayes_database and message_database files
should be compatible.  The other InBoxer files are for extended features
such as whitelisting and would be totally ignored by SpamBayes.

--
Kenny Pitt