[Spambayes] Spambayes and ClamAV ??

Michael Kimball michael at kimballpottery.com
Tue Jul 6 16:26:31 CEST 2004

If you are asking what I THINK you are asking, it is covered in Tony's
answer to my similar question about using Grisoft AVG antivirus with
SpamBayes.  Just read 'ClamAV' for 'Grisoft AVG' and your mail client
for 'Netscape Messenger'

The message ID (at least on my machine) is
<1ED4ECF91CDED24C8D012BCF2B034F13064C0299 at its-xchg4.massey.ac.nz>
and it is From:    "Tony Meyer" <tameyer at ihug.co.nz>