[Spambayes] possible spambayes bug

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jul 4 08:23:19 CEST 2004

> When I set an account to "Leave a copy of messages
> on server" and "Remove from server when deleted
> from "Deleted Items"
> So I can pick up my "saved" mail from my server
> at a later time.  The Email / Spam I have Deleted
> from both my SpamBayes Spam Directory and my Deleted
> Items, still stays on the server.

This is the same as this bug report:

[ 773364 ] "Delete From Server" doesn't work on filtered mail
<http://sf.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103&func=detail&aid=773364>

You can add comments there if you like, although it doesn't seem that more
are needed.  More usefully, you can track that report to see when it gets
fixed.  This won't be before 1.0, but shouldn't be too much after that
(assuming it's not overly complicated to fix).

=Tony Meyer

---