[Spambayes] Spambayes not filtering

Paul.Savage at csiro.au Paul.Savage at csiro.au
Tue Jan 27 19:23:23 EST 2004

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can help me with the following problem. I have
Spambayes loaded and trained, with the default configuration. It will
filter messages manually but not automatically as they come in. I've
appended the logfile that seems to have errors reported, but which I
certainly don't understand. Any help appreciated.

Paul

Loaded bayes database from 'C:\Documents and Settings\user5\Application
Data\SpamBayes\default_bayes_database.db'
Loaded message database from 'C:\Documents and
Settings\user5\Application Data\SpamBayes\default_message_database.db'
Bayes database initialized with 473 spam and 2714 good messages
SpamBayes Outlook Addin, Binary version 0.81 (September 9, 2003)
starting (with engine SpamBayes Beta2, version 0.2 (July 2003))
on Windows 5.0.2195 (Service Pack 4)
using Python 2.3+ (#46, Aug  6 2003, 16:39:24) [MSC v.1200 32 bit
(Intel)]
SpamBayes: Watching for new messages in folder  Inbox
SpamBayes: Watching for new messages in folder  Junk E-Mail
Processing 0 missed spam in folder 'Inbox' took 4.32373ms
FAILED to add the toolbar item 'SpamBayesCommand.Manager' -
(-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.', (0, None, None, None, 0,
-2147467259), None)
Deleted the dead popup control - re-creating
SpamBayes - Disconnecting from Outlook
SpamBayes processed 0 messages, finding 0 spam and 0 unsure
Addin terminating: 2 COM client and 2 COM servers exist.