[Spambayes] SpamBayes has completely stopped working

Robert Mezzone Robert.Mezzone at PJSolomon.Com
Mon Jan 26 11:06:40 EST 2004

Try "Help" "About Microsoft Outlook", "Disabled Items". I have a feeling the
plug-in is disable. Enable it, restart Outlook.

  _____

From: spambayes-bounces+rmezzone=pjsolomon.com at python.org
[mailto:spambayes-bounces+rmezzone=pjsolomon.com at python.org] On Behalf Of
Priced Nostalgia
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 10:57 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] SpamBayes has completely stopped working

OK, after an hour of reading the FAQ, I still have no idea what is going on
here. SpamBayes is a fantastic program, has been nothing but wonderful. Now,
however, it has completely stopped working. The buttons are still there in
outlook but when you click on them they do nothing and no spam is filtered.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the program 5 times now. Even when the program
is uninstalled, the buttons are still visible in outlook but they still do
nothing.

I would appreciate any help you can give. I get 200+ spam messages a day and
its impossible to read my email now that the program has stopped working.

Priced Nostalgia: Next Generation Antiques
http://stores.ebay.com/pricednostalgia
<http://stores.ebay.com/pricednostalgia>
Hillary DePiano
170 Powder Mill Rd
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
 <mailto:PricedNostalgia at hotmail.com> PricedNostalgia at hotmail.com

Please take a moment to look at the latest published works by Priced
Nostalgia's Hillary DePiano (also available on Amazon).
 <http://www.lulu.com/HillaryDePiano> http://www.lulu.com/HillaryDePiano