[Spambayes] Karma

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Thu Jan 22 07:51:17 EST 2004

>>> "Adam Boettiger" wrote
> I also own an online advertising and marketing agency and would
> like to help you in any way I can in marketing the program -
> either via grassroots campaign, responsible advertising efforts
> online or what have you.

Well, this is an open-source project - we're doing it for the joy of
cleaning up our own mailboxes. If this helps other people too, well,
then, that's a bonus. As far as advertising SB - feel free to go
crazy, but please don't spam me advertising it. <wink>

More seriously - the spambayes project channels all donations and the
like to the Python Software Foundation - if you feel like making a
donation, that'd be great. If you're looking for ways to help the
SB project, feel free to look over the website and suggest improvements.
I wrote a large chunk of the text there, and I know it could "sell" the
software better - I'm just a humble software geek.

Anthony