[Spambayes] Error message - help

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:27:00 EST 2004

Logfiles are always helpful in diagnosing problems. See SpamBayes / Help
/ Troubleshooting Guide for info on finding them.

As an initial guess, "Could not watch the specified folders" usually
indicates that one of the folders that you had configured has been
deleted. Check the Filtering tab to see if it shows any folders as
something like "<unknown folder>". You can check FAQ 3.13 for a little
more detail on this.

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#help-i-deleted-the-unsure-spam
-folder

--