[Spambayes] spambayes wont show up in outlook

Seth Goodman nobody at spamcop.net
Fri Jan 16 12:40:47 EST 2004

Another common problem that shows up like this is that the menu bar is "off
the right side of the screen" in Outlook.  Sometimes, there is not enough
room for all the menu bars, in which case you'll see a symbol something like
>> and a little drop-down arrow.  If you see this, just move it to a
different place on your menu bar and hopefully all will be normal.

--
Seth Goodman

  Humans:   off-list replies to sethg [at] GoodmanAssociates [dot] com

  Spambots: disregard the above