[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jan 12 17:00:20 EST 2004

> I've had SpamBayes SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-0081.exe version
> working fine with my Outlook 2002 for sometime.  It suddenly
> stopped working. The tool bar shows in Outlook but will not
> drop down to configure.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled
> the program several times.

Try these:

1.  Check that Outlook hasn't disabled SpamBayes.  You find disabled items
in the Help menu, under "About Microsoft Outlook". In the dialog box that
pops up, there's a "Disabled Items" button.

2.  Try removing your configuration file.  This is in the data directory
(the FAQ explains where that is), called "[profilename].ini" or
"Outlook.ini".

=Tony Meyer

---