[Spambayes] Problem with selecting all needed inboxes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jan 7 01:36:40 EST 2004

> with Outlook XP and SpamBayes 008.1 everything worked fine. I
> then installed Office 2003 and now I have the "obscure
> problem", described in the release notes.

The release notes describe these being fixed <wink>.  You've probably got
some other ones.

> Besides my own
> mailbox I open other mailboxes and want to filter their
> inboxes as well. In the folder selector I can only open the
> folder list of my own mailbox, not from others. Klicking on
> the + does nothing.

What does your log file have in it?  Folders aren't shown if they aren't
available, for some reason (for example, I used to have a 'dead' folder,
which didn't get displayed).

=Tony Meyer

---
Please always include the list (spambayes at python.org) in your replies, and
please don't send me personal mail about SpamBayes. By sending to the list,
you get everyone's help, and avoid a lack of replies when I'm busy.