[Spambayes] Problem with selecting all needed inboxes

Wilhelm Klenner wk at klenner.at
Mon Jan 5 11:07:28 EST 2004

Hello all,

with Outlook XP and SpamBayes 008.1 everything worked fine. I then installed Office 2003 and now I have the "obscure problem", described in the release notes. Besides my own mailbox I open other mailboxes and want to filter their inboxes as well. In the folder selector I can only open the folder list of my own mailbox, not from others. Klicking on the + does nothing.

Any tries to deinstall and reinstall didn't work.

Any hints?

Many thanks,

WiKl

---
klenner.at
A-1220 Wien, Wagramer Straße 252/5 (Headquarter)
A-1220 Wien, Stadlbreitener Anger 21 (Outpost)
Talkto: +43-1-812 32 30/0
Faxto: +43-1-812 32 30/30
mailto: office at klenner.at
surfto: http://klenner.at
---
You can have it done FAST   | \
You can have it done RIGHT  |  > --> Pick any two.
You can have it done CHEAP  | /
---