[Spambayes] Learning process spambayes

Kajetan Beler kajetanb at broadpark.no
Thu Jan 1 10:59:48 EST 2004

 Hi,

   Thanks for a great plug-in for fighting the spam. I'm using it
   with great success but there is one question I could not find answer
   for. The option were the spambayes learn to differentiate ok mail from
   spam mail. One chooses the folder where the spam is and where the ok
   mail is. Then one can start the learning process.
   What I would like to know is this; Can I remove/delete the spam from the
   spam directories after learning? Or do the spam has to stay there for
   ever?

    Sincerely

     Kajetan

   PS; Please do not post my question.