[Spambayes] can outlook xp, spambayes, and trend micro's pc-cillin co-exist?

Mark Hammond mhammond at keypoint.com.au
Fri Feb 27 19:57:44 EST 2004

If you are thinking of using the Outlook addin, there should be no problem,
as this tool does *not* proxy the pop3 server - it uses Outlook's builtin
techniques for processing the mail.

If you use a mail program other than Outlook, then you will need to use the
spambayes utility that does proxy - in that case, you may or may not have a
problem - but even then, SpamBayes is fairly benign in the way it operates,
so trying it, then removing it if there is a problem, should be a safe thing
to do.

Mark.