[Spambayes] Inadvertent Deleting As Spam Two Messages

Russ Foster russ_foster at comcast.net
Fri Feb 27 10:23:55 EST 2004

I can't help with the missing buttons, but regarding the
mis-classification: I believe the current wisdom is to move the good
message (which was marked as bad) into the unsure folder, then "Recover
from...", move the message back into the unsure folder, and "Recover
from...", do this 2-3 times.

The other option is to just rebuild your database from existing emails
(making sure they are all in the proper folders).

-r