[Spambayes] New version slow

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:49:24 EST 2004

This is probably a result of the background filtering option. This
option allows any Outlook rules to be processed before SpamBayes tries
to move the messages, but it does so at the expense of slower
processing. Older versions had this option disabled by default, but many
of the problems reported to this list involved conflicts with Outlook
rules so it was decided to make it enabled by default in the new
version.

If you don't use Outlook rules to move any of your messages, you can
disable the option on the Advanced tab in SpamBayes Manager.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____