[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy

Mitch Deoudes mitch at houseofpain.org
Mon Feb 16 03:48:31 EST 2004

Thanks for the quick response!  Look forward to seeing 1.0a10, or 1.0aPI^e, or
whatever the next one is.  sb is a great utility overall, and the web interface
is pretty slick.

In related news - despite numbers like these:  [Total emails trained: Spam:
1549  Ham: 888], I've been pretty consistently getting 5-10 "unsures" a day...
and recently, a couple of false negatives, too.  (Though only one or two false
positives over the life of the installation, which is great.)  I wonder if this
is due to smarter / more pathological spam in recent days.  In any case, it's a
buttload easier to deal with than the alternative.

mitch