[Spambayes] Installation problem of SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-0081

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:08:50 EST 2004

Perrin Jean-Marc wrote:
> I have a known problem, but I cannot fin the solution, Can you
> help me ?
>
> After installation, i got the following message :
> C:\Program Files\Spambayes Outlook Addin\spambayes_addin.dll
> Unable to register the DLL/OCX: DllRegisterServer failed; code
> 0x80040201.

You may want to try the new 1.0a9 (0.9) version that was just released.
We believe that it solves this problem.  It is not linked directly from
the SpamBayes Windows page yet, but you can find it on the SourceForge
Files page.  Look for file "spambayes-1.0a9.exe" under the "spambayes"
section, not the "Outlook Addin" section.

Kenny Pitt