[Spambayes] Help displaying spam score field

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon Feb 9 14:31:53 EST 2004

I don't know whether this is your problem, but I've found that it's difficult or impossible to display the spam score in a folder that has not been scanned.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165