[Spambayes] Why Improve Bayesian

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Sun Feb 8 20:02:33 EST 2004

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 16:34:20 -0800 (PST), dont bother
<dontbotherworld at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey heres is quick question for you guys,
> I always wonder whats the need for inventing new
> techniques when most of the bayesian filters are
> giving accuracy >99.7%?
> Is that in time these bayesian techniques or method
> will become less effective?
> Thanks
> Dont

I hope the drivers that pass me on the road going the opposite direction
are a LOT better than 99.7% accurate...  if you think about it, 99.7%
ain't all that good...

--

Exprimez vous!; Exprésese; Esprimi te stesso; Express yourself!
Tim Stone