[Spambayes] Outlook 2002 - how can I delete ONLY spam from server automatically?

Brian Tees bgtees at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 19:36:49 EST 2004

I've been using Outlook 2002 and Spambayes for a while now and I've been
very happy with it. What I'm trying to figure out is a way to get Outlook to
delete the mail that Spambayes has classified as "definitely spam" from the
server while leaving everything else there. I've been banging my head
against the wall and can't figure out a way to do this. Any help greatly
appreciated.

I found some posts where people had been able to accomplish this in Outlook
2000 by creating a new .pst file, but I tried that with Outlook 2002 and it
doesn't work.