[Spambayes] Adv.Conf.-Interface: Headers to Display, spam%

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Dec 30 08:37:45 CET 2004

> No, no errors.
> I tried "From Subject To" first but it didn't work

I presume that the from and subject columns were there, but to wasn't?  If
you set it to "From Subject To" again, and then open your configuration file
in notepad/wordpad (the top of the configuration pages say where the file
is), does it have a line that reads:

display_headers:From Subject To

> Right now i would be satisfied with "To" :)

:)  Presumably once we get "To" working, any others will as well.

> I enabled this but it seems to be connected to the header
> setting. Or simply something messes the display up.

Hmmm.  I wonder whether maybe the settings aren't being saved/loaded
correctly - it sounds like it's going back to the defaults for some reason.
See if there is a line in the configuration file that reads:

display_score:True

> OK, i have one speculation.
> Maybe changing display only works on the next emails you get
> not on the current list in the review page???

That shouldn't be the case.  Please let me know if you can demonstrate that
behaviour.

> Now i have "From Subject To" and the score display enabled. I
> have to wait 15 minutes to be able to check my freemail
> account again. I will send a test message and give it a try.

Let me know how it goes.  (Although given the time of year, I'm away a lot
at the moment, and I suspect the same is true for the other people likely to
reply.  I'll be back Sunday, NZ-time).

=Tony.Meyer