[Spambayes] Incorrectly reporting processed messages

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Dec 30 07:55:31 CET 2004

[...]
> my rule in Outlook processes
[...]
> If I click on 'statistics' I get the following message:
>
>  Statistics SpamBayes has processed zero messages
[...]
> If I click on 'review messages' to 'train on proxied messages', the
> following comes up:
>
>  No untrained messages
>  There are no untrained messages to display. Return Home, or
> check again.

Are you using the Outlook plug-in, by any chance?  If so, then you shouldn't
be using the web interface at all - everything is handled within Outlook via
the SpamBayes Manager dialog.  The web interface shouldn't even be installed
if the plug-in is, unless you overrode the defaults.

If you're not sure how to use the plug-in, please ask us any questions you
may have and we will try to help.

If you're not using the plug-in, please let us know which version of
SpamBayes you are using, and give us a copy of your log files, as they may
have errors indicating the problem.

=Tony.Meyer