[Spambayes] What's the average miss rate of SB?

Roger oxyme at wanadoo.nl
Wed Dec 29 11:48:19 CET 2004

On my laptop (W2K, Outlook XP + plugin) I get about 70 spam mails a
day. I would say 99.9% is scored correctly. Sometimes I get a suspect
mail, sometimes a false negative (spam mail not classified as such),
maybe one a week. I don't believe I ever had a false positive, and
still I check all spam before I delete it. This is much better than the
built in filters in Mail (OSX) or Thunderbird, even after extensive
training.

Roger

Op 29 dec 2004 om 11:27 heeft Katz, Amir het volgende geschreven: