[Spambayes] Bug Report

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Dec 17 02:39:27 CET 2004

> (I wanted to send this mail to the special Bug Report
> address, but the link did not work.)

What address?  This (spambayes at python.org) is the correct address to send
bugs.  The alternative is to open a bug tracker on the sourceforge project
page: <http://sf.net/projects/spambayes>.  Either is fine.

> When I install SpamBayes onto a Windows NT4 machine running
> Outlook 2002 SP3, I get the error message "There was an error
> initializing the SpamBayes addin. Please re-start Outlook and
> try again." Rebooting nor reinstalling does not solve the problem.
> Please find attached the log files...

Is this SpamBayes 1.0?  This appears to be a bug (when installing to an NT
machine) that we believe is fixed in 1.0.1.  If you are using 1.0, please
download 1.0.1 and try that.

If you are already using 1.0.1 or that doesn't work, please let us know.

=Tony.Meyer