[Spambayes] Example of masking an icon displayed on an outlooktoolbar button

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Dec 7 03:07:45 CET 2004

> I noticed you do not set a transparent mask color
> for your icon.  Here is some code I use and have had luck with.

http://www.shahine.com/omar/PermaLink,guid,6e66d8b4-4f94-4b78-bed8-9efdbf5a8
9b7.aspx

Thanks for the link.  However, it says that it's for Outlook 2003 only, and
the plug-in works with 2000 and higher.  I suppose we could do different
things depending on what Outlook version is in use, but that seems a lot of
work for little gain.  (Patches gratefully accepted!).

=Tony.Meyer