[Spambayes] Multiple users

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Dec 5 22:52:09 CET 2004

> I successfully set up Spambayes with my logon. I read the
> FAQ's but don't understand how to set it up so that my wifes
> logon will have it also.

The instructions are in the troubleshooting guide
(SpamBayes->Help->Troubleshooting Guide, or via the link below):

<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outloo
k2000/docs/troubleshooting.html?rev=HEAD#register-all-users>

(You'll need to put that URL back together again).

If you don't understand any of the steps in there, please let us know where
exactly you are having trouble, so we can elaborate.

=Tony.Meyer