[Spambayes] Hotmail filtering stopped working after upgrade

Brian Tees bgtees at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 08:40:21 CEST 2004

I've been using Spambayes for a while now with both my Pop3 accounts and
Hotmail (via Outlook).  I just upgraded to 1.0rc2 and my Hotmail e-mails
are no longer being filtered.  The Pop3 mail is being filtered fine, but
it appears that for some reason the Hotmail headers are not being
downloaded.  If I let the mail sit there for a while eventually some of
the headers will download and be filtered, but before the upgrade this
happened as soon as the mail was downloaded.  I've tried connecting with
& without background filtering enabled and it doesn't seem to make any
difference.

I'm using Outlook 2002.

Thanks