[Spambayes] non filterable items in Outlook 2003

Brewer, Gary brewerg at vt.edu
Tue Apr 27 12:36:07 EDT 2004

I've been using Spambayes with great success in Outlook 2002 with
Exchange. However, when I install it with Outlook 2003, it works,
meaning that if a spam message comes in it moves it to the spam folder,
but the view is left as is so that it appears to still be in my inbox.
If I click on it I get the normal "non filterable object" error message.
Only after I click off of that particular message does it disappear from
the inbox.. In 2002 it just disappeared as it got filtered out. Is there
something I have wrong in the configuration or is this a "feature" of
how it works in 2003???
Thanks,
Gary