[Spambayes] Junk suspects folder is always empty

raftsp raftsp at otenet.gr
Tue Apr 27 06:21:31 EDT 2004

Hello

Yesterday I downloaded your program I installed it and tried it (I use
Microsoft Outlook and Win XP Pro).

According to what I read in the help documents I thought I would see all the
incoming e-mails going to the "Junk suspects" folder,

then I should train the program by putting the good and bad messages in the
correct folders etc.

The problem is that while receiving my mails I didn't see any messages being
put into the "Junk suspects" folder.

Isn't this supposed to be done automatically? Or you think I have configured
the program incorrectly? My mails went straight to my Inbox instead.

By the way, I would strongly suggest that you review the help documents and
if possible to provide a step by step tutorial about training the program,
as I think that such a tutorial would be quite easy for you to write but yet
very useful to your users.

Thank you for your contribution and thanks in advance for your help

Best Regards

Spyros